Friday, October 26, 2007

Who is Fat Tony?

I have linked up with this cat named Fat Tony out of Houston, Texas that is hella young but still has the work ethic of a man well into his mid-twenties. I listen to a wide array of music (hip hop especially) and for me to say that I'm going to help manage someone they must be hella good. The potential level of this kid is hella high and I expect him to do hella well.


Check out the new song added to Fat Tony's page....
"Love Life"



Click the picture to add Fat Tony!!!



Upcoming Shows

Oct 31 2007 9:00P
21+ - Pi Lounge and Bar ::: Halloween Show w/ Domino (iLL Faded Productions) Houston, Texas

Nov 2 2007 6:30P
University of St. Thomas w/ Fat Tony, Dee Rail, The Low Ends, The Rudyments, and more. Houston, Texas

Dec 1 2007 12:00P
Free Show - Contemporary Arts Museum houston, Texas

Dec 13 2007 7:00P
Mojo Risin' Coffee House w/ World Wide Web Houston, Texas

No comments: