Friday, November 16, 2007

Gym?! Oh, that place I used to go to everyday...

Damn, it has been a hella long time since I have written anything. I know, I know, I am neglecting my passion of writing, but I have lately not had anything interesting to write about. Well...there was the depression of last week that stressed the hell out of me, and then again there was the blessings that my aunt and uncle have placed upon me this week. Well, I guess there was a few things that I could have written about lately; I've just been a lazy little bastard. Getting back in the swing of things of writing consistently on a weekly basis in this blog is where I need to be. Writing seems to be the only thing that I can say that I am truly good at. Even as an abruptly blunt and belligerent person verbally that I am, it always seems a little easier for me to write how I feel about things. Writing with a pen to a piece of paper or typing away at a keyboard is usually which keep my head above water to the brinks of sanity. The harsh realms I have been induced with (such as stress & being unfit) have become the onerous boulders that have been holding me down as of late.

I need to get back in the gym; it has been 2 months since I have done anything strenuous. The hallowed grounds of the gym had become my answer and solace to the hardships that laid beyond the entry doors of the gym. Today, I will go bust my ass in the gym; I have realized that when I work out (no matter how stressful the situation in my life it is) the work outs make me feel so much better about everything.

No comments: