Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dear Autumn...

Dear Autumn,
I have missed you more in the past 12 months; it's a great feeling to know that my birthday begins the Autumn cycle of the year. A lot of people look at Autumn as when things begin to die; I look at it as when things begin to evolve. Leaves begin to turn and evolve, crops begin to harvest and evolve, and people begin to turn and evolve. When someone changes for the better (or even worse) this time of year, remember that it's your time for your metamorphosis as well. I love this change of season from Summer to Autumn more than anytime other time of year because it's the time of the year when you tidy up any bullshit that you have going on in your life. I learned a lot during this month's Mercury Retrograde. It brought be back down to the essential Kevin Robinson; not that brooding, over-bearing stress-laden man so consumed with his work that he forgot about himself. My own personal solace is way more important to me than anything else. I put my working out and my own sanity aside for so long to work on building other people's careers. I am happy to say that that guy has left the building (...such a corny cliche).

Autumn, no matter what they say, you are gorgeous, introspective and my favorite to me. Welcome back.



No comments: