Monday, August 13, 2007

Broken Glass All In My Mouth

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I don’t know who that is staring at me. Who’s that guy weathered by stress and beats himself down to a pulp. Does he fail to realize that he is divine? I know that I am divine but sometimes I look at myself and it hurts my eyes. The reflection I see…the guy that is inside of me..asking what’s it like to be free…ooh free is just a state of mind…a simple feeling…strikingly blindly to the depths of the ceilings…of caverns of my thoughts…I was bought….hell, well I can’t be bought when all I ever had is to soon to be lost…I scraped, scratched, and fought for the world to be easy…found out that I was much more than the dirt so she could see me….maybe she would give it a chance to derail my train of thought….so we could get beyond all the soon on here and after thoughts…but the timing of these events just didn’t seem to come here on after…I stated and forgave her for me crying and her laughter…the soon of a broken thought made the jokes a bit badder…like climbing to the top then realizing it’s a broken ladder…

No comments: