Saturday, March 29, 2008

I easily could sit here and put a strangehold around the F-Word for bringing me here

The F-word...such bullshit it is when it deals with the interaction of a man and woman

The F-word....such pestilence after realizing that there's no security in her mind then

The F-word....how absurd, I felt my laugh shatter and crumble in her presence to all

The quick awakening to call before finding out there's more in store for you

The skeleton that wouldn't quite let the closet shut on him

Waitin' in the foreground for you to make a mistake

So he could pick up the pieces once more

You could hear him bangin' her out against the front door

Or better yet...her the moans she made whenever she speaks his name

A female's eyes they can lie...because real eyes tell real lies

Now this I realize...why I fell and sort of should

The fawn in the woods looked gorgeously good

The sensation of the vibration of her thick body to mine

Not realizing that a smile and pretty eyes could hide things so easily

So here we are...the F-word....friendship it is...bullshit it is

More or less, I believe it's not right

To leave a dude in the dark mind racin' without any light

Questioning yourself, knowing that something's gotta be wrong

Saying to myself...I gotta bad feeling about this

The intuition is more than enough to keep yourself afloat

Because you knew it wouldn't last past the 4 months future

When she can't even talk about the dude that fucked her over

And continued to fuck her 2 years even after they stopped datin'

Now instance, i'm the 2nd best with my mind gettin' done the rapin'

Because two is better than one
I am not the reason her heart is not pacin'
Better yet, I imagine them fuckin' in her bed
The images of this plagues my mind when I lie in my bed
A quarter century on this Earth doesn't define security
Better yet it helps divide the juvenile from the adults
Being 24 years old and rockin' a man's heart around your neck like a rope
Better yet how can I cope
When figuring I started writing this poem almost 4 months ago
Intuitive minds having clairvoyance to see past the bullshit
A puddle and an ocean could never connect
Choppin' my heart up and placin' for the ravens on the deck
It never meant much to you because you had to throw it away
Now I am the body being shitted on and now gettin paved
It was you that I craved
But I was not enough for you
Fried to the end in a sea of vegetable oil
The things I tried to get through to you just were not enough
I should've known from the day you came back that this shit was a bluff
A blunder
A fuckin' waste of time
The kind of feeble mind
That would ease her pain wiith cocaine lines
Well not cocaine lines
But the Exstacy pills she took
Realizing that she broke me down..chalked me up in her book
To the insecurity she had for not telling the truth in the beginning
Day one, I knew from jump how this shit would be ending
But I gave you the benefit of the doubt that shit would be cool
It must have been so hard for you to just stay cool
Fuckin' two niggas at the same time really makes you cool
A smile and chinky eyes turned to a blatant bitch so cruel
I could have easily published this shit back in March when I originally wrote it
But I knew someday I would have more to write in this shit
I appreciate the bullshit
Another fake bitch thrown in the gravel pit.

No comments: