Monday, August 31, 2009

In All Seriousness...

I'm serious when I say this:

1) I would rather stay home than go out nowadays.
2) I'd rather be alone than be around people.
3) I cannot stand people that cannot say what bothers them iniatially.
4) I used to write everyday; I cannot remember the last time I wrote anything.
5) I am never satisfied.
6) I am not attracted to typical females (make-up, provocative clothing, etc.)
7) I wish that I could have gotten to know my Uncle Roger more before he was killed by a drunk driver earlier this year.
8) Most times when I am sad, I don't cry.
9) I have never cried harder than the pain I felt when I heard my mother say, "Uncle Roger got killed."
10) I grew up without a silver spoon in my mouth and I wouldn't have it any other way.
11) I feel like there's only 4 women in my life that would never let me down (my mom, both grandmothers, and my Untie Kim).
12) I started this note off to express some harsh thoughts I have, but now, I feel incredible to express these personal elements with whomever is reading this right now.
13) God, IM so thankful!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Rehmi said...

I feel what I can, and don't try to feel what I can't. Take care man, Ur missed up North!!