Monday, February 15, 2010

80 Degrees in February


I love the fact of how I have my AC on in February in Los Angeles. It was 78 degrees here today...in February! I remember walking through snow in 20 degree weather across a desolate college campus for fifteen minutes while blistering winds jabbed me in the face. Now, I live in Los Angeles where there's really only two seasons, Spring & Summer. I have friends that are stuck in the Midwest and on the East Coast that are dealing with snow while I'm in California wearing shorts completely comfortable. It's hard to believe that we share the same country with such totally different climates.




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.