Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nirvana: The State of Not Wanting

What if I told you that I spent this entire weekend in my apartment with my girlfriend and it did not get old at all? This complete weekend...a complete forty-eight hours was spent in my apartment watching movies. The state of nirvana had definitely set in; this whole past week was very stressful (professionally and financially). But, after spending this very simple weekend of just lounging around the apartment with her, everything seemed alright. She had brought to my attention that I would be going through some sort of breakup almost a week and a half ago from reading a horoscope, but at the time I had no idea what kind of a breakup. It was last Monday, I realized that it would be with a now former client of mine. It's funny; I never really believed in horoscopes too much. The ironic thing of the "breakup" coming true. Last week is now in the past; I look forward to the what's ahead for me this week. It has officially been twenty days of no liquor; the detox is coming along fine. I think the stresses of last week had me wanting to indulge in a drink, but I'm glad I did not. The thirty days of no liquor is almost over; I think I might stretch it out longer. We shall see...

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: