Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thanks.

Man, this shit is self-explanatory. I don't wanna make people think that I write these bitter and savage poems just because; I always have a muse for such bitter imagery. Thanks!
I tried to be the best friend I could be

Wondering and praying 1 day you would need me

A mistake I was seen

A mirror split screen image of your bluntness

Had no problem with dishin' out bricks at others

Why the fuck did I trust this?

This waste of sperm and female egg

Heart ripped open, you through me in a cave

Screamed out ghost songs of slaves

Before my corpus was found in three days

Insecurities covered by prestigious collegiate knowledge

And bitchy backtalk

I loved you for your "realness"

In this box I got locked

If you were here I would treat you

Like the Brit Barbie

Another fake bitch thrown in the Pacific

The games you played terrific

Love potion bein broken

You neglecting me after I found out my cousin died

That shit wasn't scripted

My heart you threw, pulled and ripped it

My smile, killed and ate it

Seven years after martial law

Your belligerence I will say I never forgave it

Hollywood couldn't sell an earthy bitch

The audiences couldn't crave it

Rather than realness

She chose ridin' dicks of "yes" men

Named Sundiata and David

Don't tell me you love me for the same reason

That you hate it

You told them to lick your ass and feed you bullshit of how great you are

And of course, the pussy niggas worshipped and obeyed it

Check everything I stated

My love for your selfishness I traded

I was too blunt and too belligerent

I never kissed your ass and I never said you were perfect

Another genocide in my heart, mind, body, and soul

You burn me down, incinerate it

While my heart you ravish and rape it

Autodafe you displayed it

You left me to destroy myself

While you walk off in the sunset

With 100 pussy niggas

Makin' the little Muslim insecure girl feel better about herself

Believing that her knowledge through books defines her self worth

Lyin' to you, they do saying that you are the greatest

Now you laugh off the catastrophe that you paved this
Now pay this.

1 comment:

my left wisdom is smarting said...

have you ever thought about working on a poetry compilation...

with illustrated pictures? it would be great. you could sell it online.