Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rather Phrenic or Blatantly Dotterel

Waking up to the broad-on light of the Sun outside my home blaring through my curtains to awake me like my mother did in adolescent years past. Waking up to the dead-on blast of sound from my cell phone and hearing a client ask for a particular product I have at 8:45 AM. I am not used to awakening so early, but I thank God for being able to arise in general. The room around me seems to have that candid melancholia; the room with no pictures or posters posted to the walls gives it a blatant stare of boredom. Extending my arm to reach for the cell phone and feeling that sluggishness of beer and alcohol binging last night throughout my whole body puts me in the mind state of not wanting to get up, but to lie in bed all day. To lie in this ocean of blankets, sheets and pillows from Sun up to Sundown nirvanic. Reality sets in.

No comments: