Friday, July 13, 2007

To fall away from this past is far beyond the reaches of reality
Looking beyond the world sporadically
I saw the subjects of kings and tyrants die in tragedy
More like blasphemy
Because the tyrants considered themselves gods
More like deities
The kind that use your minds for experimentation
The troubles and mis fortunates of a nation
Seeing the white ooze fall back from my eyes
Not my penis, not masturbation
I ask her for one chance to see if we'll have some relation
But all I got in the conversation
Was the jargon of miscues from a woman misbehaving
Perplexing it is to see you wanting me beyond my physical attraction
You bask in your arrogance and never seen the real reaction
The reaction I felt to the cold shoulder you left for me to cry on
The jagged darts and katanas you left for me to walk on
The bombs and missiles you left for me to say goodbye on
Or the noose and chopping block you left for me to die on.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my conversation was my way into your mind, beyond the thick barrier to your heart...

our relation didnt need to come from physical gratification, i enjoyed our mental and verbal adventures....

i didnt leave you....i just wasnt an easy conquer....