Friday, November 24, 2006

Six Months Wasted.

I would honestly like to thank Barbie for showing me that you overly materialistic poshly pampered fuckin synthetic broads aren't worth my time.
Please do enjoy your poem!
The difference between black rich and poor
Is your personal wine cellar and our corner liquor store
An Uncle Tom ass nigga murdered Sadaam, little niggas
For a white man's capital and even galore
This alcohol in my veins
Disturbed and detached
Therapy to my pain
She nonchalantly through my body in from of a train
Disguised the demon
With heavy make-up and Prada pumps
I've scrapped my whole fuckin' life for food
While you niggas ate four-course meals like Donald Trump
The media's cloned-out manufactured
Capitalist's Barbie
Lavish clothes, cars, and shoes
Cover up her insecurities
She finds someone that cared about her
To only sabotage their interaction
Helped him size his neck to his noose
Eventually he was gaspin'
Abandoned me righteously
Because I couldn't afford her heavy price tag
Daddy cloaked Barbie in precious silks
I grew up in cloth and rags
My existense and survival not based on
A bank statement
I don't need hella money to be content
I don't think you get my gist
She could talk about clothes and handbags for hours
Then ridicule me for my politics
You can dress me
And cloak me
Even do my hair and make-up
Boughi niggas with no morals
Uncle Tom bitches existense
Measured by clothes and money
Even the car you drive
Spent over $5,000 on clothes this year
To cover up that weak mind and plastic personality
Hating me for being so different
Me just a poor black nigga
Merely strictly from the hood
While you fuckin' eating proper meals
We eatin' breakfast cereal for dinner
And you wanna say I'm an actor
Because I don't feel the need to
Be a conformist
A material label whore like you
I read things with substance
A little beyond your understanding of Vibe mags and Cosmo
But to you I am a leper
I'm not one of the "cool, normal people"
I guess I couldn't afford your friendship
I wasn't BET minstrel show field nigga enough
I would rather read the truth of the world
Then be enthralled with the latest new Sambo Bamboozle nigga snap dance
Overpublized piece of shit
Manufactured crap slave music on TV
I picked up, through the synthetic bitch in the Pacific
Another Barbie
She said we're so different
The Brit bitch
She said we weren't getting on
She said I could easily be replaced
And then my Barbie was gone.

1 comment:

Douglas Hostetler said...

Hello,

I have only read some of your stuff. But I think you are spot on. Many, hell most people are afraid to SEE. Keep you eyes open and keep talking about what you see.

P.S. I hope you actually vote. It is very important.