Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Love is...

"And everyone in his life might think that it is love."
-Atmosphere, "Fuck You Lucy"
album:..God Loves Ugly

Usually I have a topic to write on, but today I have absolutely nothing that I want to get off of my chest at this point in time. I can easily make a "Hey, I gotta hella drunk and did something stupid" cliche frat boy-esque blog, but I actually like to use my brain when I writing a blog (or anything else written). Ok, I have a topic...!

Love! Now, before I get on this topic of love, I would like to tell you (as the reader) that I am solely writing this blog based on ONLY my personal experience (well, also, my parent's experiences as well). I find it kind of strange how a person can be a complete recluse (such as myself) one day, then be overstruck with this feeling of love. It can change your total outlook on the world and life in general. Love is the one human emotion that controls all others (pain, happiness, anger, jealousy, confidence, loneliness, fear, and closure) In the next few lines, I will explain how love truly does "conquer" all (Well, more like conquers all other human emotions).

If you love someone, you at first have to put confidence in that person that they will make you happy before you take that huge risk on giving them your heart. Sometimes, the love connection you have with someone else is mutual. But, most times, that love connection is unrequited. This unrequited love you may have for somewhat may leave you feeling lonely and fearful that the person you trusted didn't care about you at all! When the person you love has left you, you become angry that they will find someone new. Eventually when they find someone new, you feel jealous that you could not be that one they care for anymore. Finally, you have to realize that you will no longer be a part of this person's life, and this my friends is called "closure."

As you can see, love truly does "conquer" all. Without the emotion of love, none of the other human emotions (that I mentioned) can be driven. You need love (passion) to feel jealous, fearful, lonely, closure, confident, happy, and angry. This is why I (for one) would rather there be no love emotion in my life. Love is a smoke screen for pain. Pain is what you will feel when that person doesn't care for you like you did them. There is no such thing as mutual love. Someone will always love more than the other person. That's why in marriages, spouse A can cheat on Spouse B, and the Spouse B that's been cheated on will stay with Spouse A through the painful struggle that we all like to consider so beautiful, "love." And once you get over that person (which most of us never do), you will feel loneliness. Loneliness is the one emotion that I wish I could do without! Loneliness makes you want someone there. Loneliness is the reason why all of us want to love and feel loved. But, honestly, how do you really know if someone really gives a shit about you in the first place?!?!? You will never know! All you will know is if you really will love them. And the saddest insecurity about life is that you can love someone your whole life, and they may never feel the same way about you.

1 comment:

Miss Krys said...

The only love that truely matters is the love you have for God and yourself. When those two are whole and complete, there is never a such thing as lonely.

I agree with your last paragraph here. I can do without the love of another because my love for myself is enough to completely satiate me.