Friday, November 24, 2006

Welcome To Your Ending.

Song of the Moment:
"Fuck You Lucy" by Atmosphere

Thanks for all of the reasons I kept you around as a friend
Thanks for the reasons I should have left you deep within
Thanks for the pain I felt for being so blunt
Thanks for showing me you're nothing more than a selfish cunt
Regardless of what you say
I came over 3,000 miles away
To actually think I would see you today
But then I realized
You weren't even worth the trip
The stupid ignorant bitch
The selfish thoughtless Trick
The scars and scrapes they itch
When you basically spoke in vermilion reasons
Another broad that claimed to be cool as Spring seasons
But colder than December
The words you spoke last night
My face disfigured
Now I see
I should remember
That I should have never gave a fuck about you
My skin peeled back
Muscles no longer strong
But weak and tender
Burning and scared
My soul feels lost
Another genocide feathered and tarred
But all you were was another synthentic bitch
As I hang from this noose
Trying to captivate my world
Body swaying in the horizon
Gasping from the truth.
..
There was really a strong motivation for writing this piece right now off the top of my head, but I am ironically not going to be blunt. Thanks for being my muse on this subject!

No comments: