Thursday, February 15, 2007

Mental Freestyle Part Un (1)

I wrote this poem on the 9th of February of this year, 2007. I was listening to a playlist of eclectic songs and I put fragmented pieces of the lyrics in this poem in the beginning of it. You can tell that by the middle of the poem that my viewpoint totally changed like it normally does when I write. Any comments, questions, or ridicule would be gratefully appreciated via AIM, Yahoo!, MSN, or e-mail. Thank you! Please do subscribe to this page as well and tell your friends or anyone that you may think might be interested in my writings. Even if you think they might not be interested, it might be a good thing for them to read on my page. Thanks!
2.9.07
It's too late
For the better
Frail dreams of stormy weather
Never stable
But think provocatively
Never waiting of your response
At a distant glance
I asked four times for a chance
Misleadings I have feel behind
Blowing the planets out of alignment
Grabbing the Moon and burying it
Within my closet
But only to see that I have
Darkened the sky for all to bleed
The planes mistaken for stars
Blowin' up in the sky
But then to remark the catastrophe
But yes a travesty
Further events seen as a tragedy
All the dreams we've left behind
To bury them in our gardens
Falling fast asleep without solace or glee
Thank you for dishardment of heart
Two more years
Another view isn't seen
Golden reefs beyond the sea
Atlantis waiting to blow up the Earth
Babylon spite the U.S.
Disregarding the civilians
Women infertile
Men amongst reptiles
Alienating the truth
The core of the Earth is hollow
Believe me, believe so
You worship paganistic symbols
MK Ultra repetitive images in dreams
Programming us for the next day
Lead me, Father for I want
To help my people
Destroy the genocide displayed
Upon us
Unveiling the masons and snakes
Amongst us
So we can anarchize this world
To idealism
These material pagan idols
Jesus, You I won't be forgettin'
But if only the servants of the Illuminati
Would listen.

No comments: