Monday, February 12, 2007

This Time, I'm Sorry...

"Even though we don't get along, I still love you."
-"Even Though," The Living Legends

This lyric from this song defines what I am feeling for my ex girlfriend. Yea...yea..it was my fault that we broke up in the first place. On Saturday night, I was the drunken ex boyfriend-asshole. I called her drunk and was a little irritated that she wouldn't answer a few of my questions. I can't blame her for not answering me. The drunken college bastard of a ex flame I was seen. I don't know what it is about males, but it really bothers us to know that some other guy is in the picture (even with an ex-girlfriend). Maybe, it's the domineering attribute that us, all as males, carry with us. The jealousy factor of knowing that you aren't the last person she will fuck. It's a strange concept; that vision that all men get that someone else is fucking their ex. Now that's some crazy shit! That's the easiest way to fuck up a man's mind.

I don't even know where to go with this. It's a fucked up world. You choose the shit that looks great in appearance from a distance and drop the substantial. Then, you realize how even the most beautiful from afar can be what's not great for you. I didn't know what I had. I am sorry.

No comments: