Thursday, June 7, 2007

Finally, a radio station I can listen to!!


It's kind of a hassle to find a radio station that plays independent music. Usually you have to turn your FM dial to the 88-92 range to find a college radio station that plays some kind of independent and obscure music, and there is usually never a radio station that is decided to the greatest genre of hip hop: the underground hip hop scene.

I was scanning through my daily internet website that I love to go to find my latest in underground hip hop news and album releases, Underground Hip Hop.com, and found this radio station run by a UC Davis graduate that is devoted to nothing but the finest in underground hip hop. The play list has some of the most obscure and local scene artists to even some of the most popular hip hop groups and solo artists amongst the underground hip hop circuit.

I recommend that you go to http://www.gtronicradio.com/

No comments: