Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Play list on Random and An Imagination

I am sitting here on this couch writing and even typing away at these keys hoping and wishing for something inspiring to hop into my mind to be spilled onto this blog, but nothing seems to be coming to mind. As "Knife Prty" by the Deftones plays, I am still finding myself flow into this writing navigated by the tempo of the percussion and guitars whaling throughout the remainder of the song.

I could float here forever...We're all anemic.
-Deftones

Chino Moreno has become one of my favorite rock vocalists for the simple fact is this guy can actually sing his ass off unlike most American front men of rock bands. What I have been noticing in the rock scene (music scene in general) is that the demand for a person with a great and original voice is not an antecedence like it was in previous decades.

Dieselboy is a drum and bass DJ based out of Atlanta, Georgia; his music that he has produced has engrossed me deeper into the drum and bass genre. Drum and bass being one of the many immense sub-genres of the electronic music category within itself has grown on me more infectiously than I ever could imagine that any kind of music with electro elements could.

This blog was basically just something that I wrote with no since of direction but that of the music in my play list playing at this current time.

Take care.

No comments: