Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's alright

I write this to the make it extremely evident that I am falling through these verbal mouse traps of games with this female in particular. This is for the two women in the world still living and breathing that have been nothing but leeches in sucking the very blood from my body and feelings. The two women whom seem to have nothing to do better but judge and exploit my insecurities upon their belligerence. The two women that have nothing better to do than make themselves extremely vulnerable to my belligerence by showing me how cold they are to being cared for by a man. The two women that have refreshed my memory of how some women that I have encountered when they have the opportunity to love and care for a man and realizing that man begins to care for them as well will begin to desensitize themselves to that man. The two women that begin to realize that they care for that man cut themselves short of the feelings and possible future pains and aches by becoming cold and detached. Detaching themselves from that man so they don't have to feel.

No comments: