Sunday, May 13, 2007

"That will be 30 dollars please for your NIN album."

A friend of mine sent me this blog that was written by Nine Inch Nails front man, Trent Reznor.

http://nin.com/tr/

Who in their right mind state would pay close to 30 dollars for an album? I don't give a damn if the album is supposed to be the greatest thing ever written or recorded; there is no way in hell I would spend close to 30 bucks on an album. Hell...I don't even spend over 10 bucks on albums if you catch my drift. Thank you, Amoeba Records (California-based independent record store) and my favorite music site for making good music hella cheap (or even free). I bought ten albums at Amoeba records in San Francisco in January for less than 30 dollars! Believe it or not. I got Atreyu's first album for 1 DOLLAR!!!

So why would I spend close to twenty-five dollars for an Avril Lavigne CD? Exactly! I wouldn't!

No comments: