Friday, May 25, 2007

A Simple Writing

I am here sitting with this laptop on my lap tonight on this Friday watching my pirated copy of "300" playing on the television in the background completely bored. I have realized, well...I have had more of a "coming of age" lesson today. I have attained this meaning of human survival for one's feelings from an acquaintance of mine. It's not everyday that you get the opportunity to learn these little life lessons from the closest individuals to you (or so you may think). Neithertheless, I still sit here at this laptop typing away at the feelings of resentment and chagrin from a somewhat of a "friend." The quotes around the word "friend" for this person isn't and should not and shall not be considered a friend anymore. This person...well...I could easily say their name, but I am choosing not to be so malicious in my ways has no idea how close they were to coming a little closer to me.

But, as most of the other skeltons in the closet, she will probably fail and fall by the wayside as her predecessors was done before her. Why am I not even surprised? But, what can you do when a person doesn't see the things in you that you have seen within them? Do you just get up and walk out of the door of their life, or do you try to be a better friend than they were to you? I shall not consider you a "friend" anymore; you were never a friend of mine in the first place.

On a lighter note, I hope that everyone enjoys this weekend as I will. Tonight is chapter anew; goodbye for now.

No comments: