Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fallin' Down

Some times I question myself on why I put myself into rough positions where I feel like I am not being given the same interest or attraction that I give the female that I am talking to. I have been in this boat before; the feeling of knowing what you feel for that person can easily be dissolved is nothing new to me. I'm used to them picking up and running away for whatever reason. If I do something that is totally outlandish and cannot be forgiven, then I think I deserve to find that out from them rather than the typical "I'll just stop calling and ignore all of his attempts to talk to me" approach that most of them have done.

I have come of age in the past few years; I have realized that I am a selfish person, but when it comes to the one I am dating seriously, I give a lot more than I receive. In one instance, this is not true, but I can say that for the majority of the serious interactions with women that I have had I felt like I was not receiving the same attempts in communication like I gave them.

I think that my mother was right months ago when she said that I had an old soul and that talking to these girls my age would be a challenge for me because they were not of the same mind frame or mental plateau whatsoever. She concluded her viable advice by stating that an older woman would be the best way for me to go; I'm starting to think that Mom was right.

No comments: