Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ignorance's Ugly Mug

Ignorance is an element that we all as humans have about some particular subject, person, or event. It's not one of those things that you can try to look beyond; ignorance is the one human element that will hold you back from gaining a higher consciousness of your surroundings and even your introspection. I have learned that over the past few years that everyone wouldn't be able to understand my politics, and it used to frustrate me to the point of temporary dementia. For this I am sure that most of the people to which I have had some sort of conversation beyond the surface level (talks of introspection, theories as such) more than likely envisage my thought process. Maybe it could be that the subject matter to which I speak and write of is deviating to them.

But, then I understand why it is so hard for these various individuals to fathom why such subject matters to which I write and talk about (such as free masonry) could be unbelievable. Most of these people will think what I write about is completely impossible. Some of them will engage more on the subject matter with their "research" via Wikipedia, and other various internet researching components. But, even then when they find out to which I write is viable, they will follow in the footsteps of the others and think it's unbelievable. But, there will be the certain few that will read what I have to say, research it on their own, and agree with my subject matter.

It's not rocket science; "respectable" organizations feed you propaganda of their fraudulent positivity to humanity. I am just taking the knowledge I know of certain things and making it more aware to an audience. Maybe when the "unbelievable" things to which I write about become more believable, some people will not be so shocked at these things' visibility.

1 comment:

my left wisdom is smarting said...

I have to say, please keep doing what you are doing on your blog. It's always good to exchange info with you and get the real deal on what's really going on in our country and in this world of ours. People just don't understand, it's like you always say, the idea is to keep you stupid, numb, and overly materialistic.