Friday, March 2, 2007

No Cancun For Moi!

Spring break...so...I was supposedly going to Vegas with a friend, but every time I ask about the reservations, he has no idea what I am talking about. Another lame ass spring break! I was better off making plans on going to Atlanta to see my friend at his college, or going to Houston to see my friends down that way.

I have no idea where I am going for Spring Break, and it begins next Friday!!!

Any suggestions?

Hell...if I had the money, I would fly back home to California for the week and catch up on somethings with friends and family. A drive down to So Cal to go see some friends at their various campuses would be nice.

I wish I would've known this two weeks ago, then I would've bought a plane ticket to Houston, Atlanta, or Cali. Oh well!

2 comments:

my left wisdom is smarting said...

awww man, what lame assery. i would be so mad at my friend right about now.

you should find a major city near where you live and just party for a couple of days, maybe. you'd feel better! Maybe philly?

my left wisdom is smarting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.