Tuesday, March 6, 2007


James Dean! I have never truly understood why I have a slight admiration for James Dean. I have two posters and a switchblade that my ex-girlfriend bought me for my twentieth b-day of him. It’s just interesting how this man died fifty-two years ago, but I find him completely intriguing. The only film I own that he was in is “Rebel Without A Cause,” but there’s something that is unbelievably infectious about this guy. He personified cool; he still does even now today. Sometimes I glaze at my posters of him and say, “Damn, this guy reminds me of myself!” He was one hell of an actor! If there was anyone (dead or alive) that I could have the opportunity to meet, it would be James Dean.




1 comment:

my left wisdom is smarting said...

MANNN, OH MAN. I forgot how hot James Dean was, he had a lot of geniune intensity. He reminds me of people like Miles Davis, Jeff Buckley, Jimmy Hendrix, they may have not always made what could be viewed as the "best" choices, but from what I can see, they tried to live their lives freely, vibrantly, and with creative expression.