Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm headed to Philly today for the weekend, then I will be going to Columbus, Ohio for my Spring break. The plans of going to L.A. and Vegas were cut short last night, but it's all good. Getting off of this campus will be more than good enough for me! I will make sure to write a blog or two during the week just to leave you something brand new to read. I told myself that I would write at least twice a week on this page to keep people interested in what I have to say. I would like to thank those of you for helping this page get to over a thousand views within 3 months! I really do appreciate the support. I have another goal that I am looking to gain by the end of June, and I know I will be able to get to it sooner or later.

I am still working on getting my forum, "Uncovered Third" up to speed so I can allow people to leave their comments on particular situations, issues, music, politics, religion, etc. on it. I will have the site up sooner or later, but when I do, I will put the link to "Uncovered Third" on here for my readers to get an account on it.

No comments: