Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Goodbye, Sprint.

I haven't been writing blogs for a while now for one huge reason (well, two). School has started back up again, and I have been so consumed with being broke now that I haven't really been on the internet as much as I used to. But, that is all soon to change in a while (I hope). Nothing tremendous has been going on in my life as of late other than I am in huge debt right now. I owe Sprint a ridiculous amount of cash for their 'services.' It's beginning to get ridiculous and extremely taxing that I have a Sprint balance that is damn near the same amount as my rent for my townhouse. I have been with them for over 5 years now, and they continue to pimp me out of every red cent that comes into my hands. It's sad when for years I have paid almost 100 dollars every month for 5 years to keep this crappy phone service on.

I ask myself this question everyday; "Why I pay so damn much for a cell phone?!" Well, I am in the Bay Area now for good, so I don't need a nationwide service such as Sprint anymore. I will just have to get a Metro PCS phone for the time being. $50 a month for unlimited minutes and text messages on my phone doesn't sound bad at all. Yeah...Metro PCS has extremely crappy networking such as dropped calls. Hell, Metro PCS drops more calls than Tiki Barber dropped footballs in the 2000 NFL season. But, whatever. I am not picky in these days and times. I am utterly broke and a true starving student now. To just have a cell phone and rent paid is all that truly matters at this time. (God, I hope I get this marketing internship with Photobucket.)

No comments: