Tuesday, September 11, 2007

...more more...yeah...musique.

I've been listening to some really great albums lately including Killah Priest, the Smiths, Cyne, etc. I've been sitting at this computer recently almost since Saturday listening to hella albums that I've been recommended to listen to by friends and albums that I haven't listened to at all. Hell, I have albums on my computer that have never been played to since the day I downloaded them. Yeah, that's right...I said downloaded! I'm not afraid of the Music Federallie's. I have realized that the albums that I have slept on the most and never played were the best albums in my whole musical collection. I'm just thankful that God gave me this wide-open musical taste to like many different types of music beyond hip hop and rock. I love the fact that I can play Frank Sinatra or Billie Holliday, Atreyu, Aesop Rock, and Dieselboy all in the same play list and appreciate all of them. I definitely need to do a profession that includes writing and music. I think that all of you should check out all of these artists.


Killah Priest (of Wu Tang Clan)


Cyne


LMNO (of the Visionaries)


Justice


No comments: