Friday, September 9, 2011

The Beard....


This is the first time that I've written all week; I had a great 5 days in the Bay Area with my family and friends. It's always great to get back home. The last few days in Los Angeles have been ridiculously hot. Wednesday night, it was 79 degrees at midnight! Indian Summer is definitely here. The plans for the weekend are minimal; I'm going to get a haircut in a few hours. Definitely need one! I was thinking about growing my beard back out like I did last Fall, but I don't think so. Who knows; I might get a nice line-up from my barber and decide to keep it. Keeping a nice beard is pretty high maintenance, but it looks decent if you have the face for it. I think that I've been growing mine now for about a month; last year, I grew it out for four months before I decided to cut it low. I think I might keep it. I have a way of going off on tangents in these posts, but hell...it's a blog. That's what blogging is all about at the end of the day....right?

Without The
Beard:



With The Beard:


No comments: