Thursday, September 29, 2011

HCG

It's another warm September day here in Los Angeles as I type away at this laptop looking for some sort of inspiration in a music world of carbon copies and mundane drones. So, I started on a voyage on Monday; a voyage to lose 30 pounds. It's going pretty well so far; I've lost 9 pounds in 4 days. And no...I'm not sick or doing any drugs. I'm on the HCG diet taking the HCG drops 3x a day and eating mainly chicken, fish and a plethora of vegetables with tons of water. For most to fathom losing up to 30 pounds in 17 days is mind-blowing, but the HCG diet is all the way legit. Drinking a gallon of water a day is something I've always done anyway, so it's not difficult at all. I've never had a problem with sweets; my problem has always been with carbs. I will fuck a pasta dish up in a second as well as some merlot. I had to realize that the source of my excessive weight gain over the years has definitely come from my lack of exercising, bad diet, and excessive drinking. Don't get me wrong; I love tequila and brew, but I had to cut back. It's day 4 on the HCG diet and I am down 9 pounds. By Halloween, I will be down over 30 pounds. Do your research; the HCG diet might work for you as well.

No comments: