Monday, October 17, 2011

HCG Diet (Three Weeks Later)

So I wanted to give an update to how things are going on this HCG diet. Today, makes it 3 weeks that I have been on HCG and I am now 28 pounds lighter. It's amazing how quickly this diet is helping me lose weight. For most of you that know me personally, seeing me after I am done with this diet will trip you out. I have some more poundage I want to drop before I will continue into phase 3 of the diet, but so far, I am elated with the results after only 3 whole weeks. I'm looking forward to getting back in the gym and seeing that toned up body that I used to have in college and will definitely get back soon. When I go home for Thanksgiving next month, I plan to be at my goal weight; but as for now, 28 pounds lighter and I feel a lot better!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: