Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Morning Soundtrack III




"Time is getting old...time is over now." A lyric from "Once Upon A Time" by the French group, Air. This song always puts me in such a great mood. I'd recommend you all to get Spotify so you can stream music without having to take up space on your laptop or phone.




Right Here (Human Nature Remix). SWV. All I can simply say about this song is this is my favorite remix of all time; quite simply the best remix I've ever heard. Even after twenty years of its release, this song still has the same impact on me like it did when I was a kid.




This had to be 2006 when this song came out; I remember the first time I heard "The Adventure" by Angels & Airwaves in college and thinking this was a great song.




I remember buying this album on Amazon around '05 or '06. That's when I used to actually purchase albums when I couldn't find them online to bootleg. It was only about 5 bucks anyway, and after hearing this album, I was hooked on this French band, Phoenix.

No comments: