Monday, October 10, 2011

Morning Soundtrack




There's nothing like waking up, thanking God for another gorgeous day then reaching for your iPhone to listen to some music. I started the day of with "Time Flies" by Groove Theory; I've been a big fan of Amel Larrieux for years. Seeing not only is she a great singer, but she's also gorgeous.

Then, Thom Yorke's "Harrowdown Hill" came on; this song has always been great to me. Ever since the first time an old college buddy of mine showed the song to me, I've been an instant fan of it.




Now, my favorite song by Coldplay plays; a song entitled "Sparks." The first time I heard this song was as it played in the movie, "The Wedding Crashers." If love had a melodic sound, it would sound like this. Such a great morning!




I was just planning on wrapping up this post until "Standing On The Shore" by Empire of the Sun came on. The first time I heard this song was on a roadtrip headed home from Los Angeles back to the Bay Area. Of course, this was months before I moved to LA. If this song doesn't put you in a great mood, something is horribly wrong with you.




No comments: