Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Morning Soundtrack IV





This song by Bloc Party takes me back to '06 when it first came out. This song reminds me of exactly what I was going through at the time. A different Kevin Robinson I was....a different mind-frame....a different time.




This reminds me of walking through DC in the winter while I was in college. This song reminds me of walking to class in the snow looking at the deep blue Maryland sky. Good memories....



2006. College Life. Recently, I've been listening to a lot of the bands and artists that I listened to in college. She Wants Revenge was one of those bands that defined certain elements of me at the time; eyes wide open wondering what's next, yet completely nonchalant in my approach to conformity (if that makes any sense). This was around the time I had my revelation and my third eye opened.

No comments: