Thursday, December 7, 2006

"These ashes have covered this town..."

A quote from a song that definitely describes my mood right now, "Carpenters" by Mata Hari. A very sad song it is and I honestly am very melonchaoly at times so it describes my mood. In this blog, there will be no hate poems to show how bitter and cold I have become due to someone's defense mechonism of destroying me to defend themselves. I don't mean to sit here and type away on a complete tangent, but I don't have a topic for this blog.

The reason why I write these blogs (almost everyday) is very simple; it makes me feel better to write all of my thoughts, plights, and pitfalls for the public to see. Months ago, I never would have made my pain so public, but I felt that people that know me needed to finally meet the "darker" side of Kevin. I normally would have wrote the most darkly vivid writings in my poem book for no one to see. I'm not just "that kid from Cali," I am a very introverted individual emotionally to most people and it was time that I release some of my aggression. It was definite time that I showed you people that a man can show his emotions (no matter how vulnerable) to the public they are. There's nothing wrong with a man crying, but as dark and detached as I am, it is very hard for me to shed tears. I guess that's why most of my creative writing (poetry and short stories) are so vivid with depressing imagery.

In a sense, I don't cry (myself); I let my writings do the sobbing for me.

No comments: