Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Reflecting on Maryland.

So for most of you, you already know that I hate Maryland (well...I hate the college I'm at) and it is damn near official that I will not be coming back to this state ever again! I am happy and therefore will be moving back home to Cali where I belong away from this God-forsaken college and state. No more clones walking around me on this level like it is here. Yea...yeah...there are clones through out the whole world, but when you live in some place as undiverse as Maryland, you notice how most of the people here are conformists. Don't get me wrong! I met a few cool people from Maryland, but for the most part, most of them sucked! For the majority of the people I met from here, they were extremely close-minded and ignorant to the world at large. The world doesn't revolve around go go music and PG County. LOL. It's funny how ignorant human beings can be when they haven't been exposed to anything other than what is surrounded around them within their 200 mile radius. Most of the kids I met at this college haven't even been outside of the region of the East Coast. I guess if I had never left California I would be ignorant as well...but oh...opps...that's right...I live in one of the most diverse regions in the world!
P.S. Everything I wrote above is just strictly my thoughts and if you take it up the ass because you're from Maryland, oh well!

No comments: